1. Should you feel guilty about not following someone who follows you?
2. Should you feel slighted when someone responds to your tweets, but never follows you even though he/she follows a lot of people?
3. When do you know to respond or not to respond? I never know if I've responded too much or if I'm meant to respond to something I don't think needs a response.
4. How long can you let a tweet go unanswered?
5. When do you go from a tweet to a DM?
6. If someone you know follows you, and you know they won't like a lot of the content you tweet about, do you warn them or just them follow you?
7. When is it appropriate to go over 140 characters?
8. When does flirting on Twitter become obnoxious?
9. Do you need to acknowledge a #FF?
10. If someone never acknowledges an #FF, do you continue to include them in your #FFs?
11. Why do people use these automated systems to get new followers? Don't you want people who follow you because they are interested in what you have to say?
12. IF someone you know unfollows you, do you ask them why?
13. Is it ever acceptable to tell someone they are tweeting too much or tweeting about nonsense and he/she needs to stop?